Thursday, May 18, 2017

Say what you want about Wisconsin folks, but they trade good

Card Count: 735

Getting so damn close!!!!!!!  Every trade at this point forward is just going to be a shit show.  Every card is so damn important, I just can't contain myself.

So this trade was nothing special, but I was able to pick up a ton of the Kamigawa block that I really needed.  Seriously, I need 158 more expansion cards for the collection.  158!

That is insane...

This was my fifth trade with this specific trader, and every trade has worked out for the best.

Let's take a look at what we picked up.


This is what I picked up as trading fodder.  Normally I don't pick up trading fodder, but I had to pick these up to even out the trade.  I really have some faith in that Ugin's Nexus though.  Really like that card.

6th Edition

The only Legacy cards I was able to pick up.

8th Edition

9th Edition

Tenth Edition

Unhinged

Say what you will, this card just reminds me of Ready Player One.

Champions of Kamigawa






Betrayers of Kamigawa





Saviors of Kamigawa




Fancy thing here.

Champions of Kamigawa: 54
Betrayers of Kamigawa: 45
Saviors of Kamigawa: 17

That is all I need left for that damn block.  Considering I went with collecting Legacy first while picking up Standard stuff, and then hitting up the Modern cards.  The Kamigawa block being the most block that I need is fitting.  Outside of the Kamigawa block I really only need 42 more modern cards!!!!!!!!!!!!  Holy balls, just soaking that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...