Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gift Boxes

Gift boxes were a part of every block release, and they always held the first expansion booster packs. There was an issue with the storage boxes, but they did fix that issue.  These boxes are awesome to use for holding up to 1500 cards.  These were starting to become really good products.

For some reason WoTC decided to stop making this product, or they just did not release the product for Amonkhet.  This brings up the issue that they have discontinued the product all together.  This of course brought fear and panic into my life, and I went out and purchased some of the Kaladesh Gift Boxes if that was the case.


I am really really hoping that they are going to the 1 time a year release, but maybe they will add more product to it, and not make it so set specific.  Maybe they will make it a yearly release and add sealed product from the whole year?  I can only hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...