Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Getting Closer!!!

Card Count: 844 (Planar Chaos DONE!!!!)

Baby steps to the card.  Baby steps to the count.  Baby steps to the condom.  Baby steps to the inventory.

Got a couple of trades in and yes it was mostly bulk, and it was beautiful.  One trader accidently missed one of the cards, and it is not for the collection, but it is an older promo card.  Hopefully he can find it and ship it, but if he doesn't I still got the collection cards.  This is what I got from him:


The other trader sent me much more.  These trades were trades I needed to start, and it seems that I am going to have to be doing that more.  I am getting a lot more traders trying for my high end stuff, but most of them really don't have anything I want in return.  So let's go through all the cards I got from the second trader:

Tenth Edition




Eighth Edition

Champions of Kamigawa

Ravnica

Betrayers, Planar Chaos (Finished!!!!!), Lorwyn

Shadowmoor

Future Sight

Guildpact



Dissension

I just love these posts because I finish a set, and got some really good trades in.  I did happen to trade away some Khans Fetchlands but I am in the home stretch and will pretty much trade away everything to get these damn cards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...