Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Oh Canada! Broke 1000!

Collection Count: 951

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Canadians?  Why are their cards in such perfect condition? Why are they so perfect in trading, and have no mistakes?

So, I was browsing Deckbox like I do, and I was looking for a trader with enough stuff I needed to make it worth trading.  There is this Canadian trader with a lot I needed, but his rules were a bit stiff. I was thinking to myself, "Self, I am not sure I can get this guy interested in a trade, but let's give it a shot.  He is Canadian, and I am pretty sure I can make him a happy trader."

I send him the new trade notification, and send him a nice little chat.  Then I go through his inventory, document all the stuff I need, and add them to the trade.  He seems interested, and then goes shopping.  As traders go, I must say it was a real pleasure trading with this fella.  Very nice, polite, and on the same page as I am.  I am hoping that we can get some more trades done in the future after this one.

I should explain why I found it so pleasing to trade with him.  First, he wasn't just looking for the high end cards.  You could tell he really just loved the game.  His selection of cards he wanted from me was very "Odds and Ends" type of cards.  He was very excited to shop through my collection, and pick out stuff that he was interested in.  After checking out his tradelist I saw that he had a wonderful collection and I can only assume what he has that was not for trade.  It was just a down to earth trade, no drama or BS.

Let's get to what broke 4 figures!

7th Edition

8th Edition

9th Edition

10th Edition

Eventide

Future Sight

Champions of Kamigawa







Betrayers of Kamigawa


Saviors of Kamigawa

Ravnica

Guildpact

Dissension

Nothing very special, but a lot of bulk I needed.  Again, trade with Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...