Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I have a reason!!!!!

These fucking things!  I swear these fucking things!!!


What in the fucking hell do you do with these things?  What are these fucking things?  These are the replacement boxes in the Fat Packs.  Why do I say replacement?  Well because, before these boxes Fat Packs used to come with wonderful fold up boxes that worked great as spacers in the big 4000 count BCW boxes to store cards.

I open a lot of Fat Packs, and never thought I would ever not have enough of the fold up boxes, but when they stopped including them in the Fat Packs I got very sad.  To add on to that sadness, these fucking things came with Fat Packs to keep the size and shape of the Fat Packs.

I was at a loss with what to do with these things, but I kept them around.  Granted, they have only been around for 2 expansions, so I really don't have a lot of them, but they are still there.

So I was reorganizing my commons because of the collection I just bought, and had to add all that bulk to the bulk I already have.  With this reorganization I left a lot of space so I could keep the Blocked cards together, but leaving enough space in there in case I bought another collection, and BOOM!


So now, instead of having to use multiple small fold up boxes, I just need to use a single one of these fucking new boxes.  So yeah, they are getting some use, and actually save me some materials in storage when I need them.  I still wish I had the small fold up boxes, but hopefully they will come back.

I know, I know that if I open up the Duel Decks I can get those small fold up boxes, but why the hell would I open up my Duel Deck sets?

I am actually looking at buying Dragon Shield sleeves for my decks now because they come in cardboard boxes I can use for spacers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...