Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mind vs Might

FINALLY!


Yeah, it has been a couple weeks since these have been released, but I finally got one.  My normal LGS did not have them in, and I was looking to get this when they got them in, but then I stopped off at an LGS that is closer to my house and they had them there.

Small sidebar:
So since I have a much larger collection than anyone I know, and playing someone who is starting out with Magic the Gathering, it would be unfair for me to play with my cards and they play with their newly purchased cards.  So the deal is, I just usually match what they buy and we build some sealed decks and play.  On this trip I was actually buying a Fat Pack and some packs to play my family member that used to play a long time ago and he wanted to start playing again.  And it is a growing theme that I won't pull anything of value, meanwhile the other person usually gets all the value.  This time he got a MM3 Lilly, Goblin Guide, and Gamble.

Anywho, on this trip to the LGS closer to my house, I picked this up because my LGS is taking their sweet time in getting this in.  Somehow I have the feeling that they just don't want to pick up this product because no one buys it.  We will wait and see if they keep buying them.

There has been a change in manager at my LGS, and it has me a bit scared.  I am just not sure how much longer they will stay open.  I guess change is just something that is scary, but we will wait and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...