Wednesday, April 26, 2017

First time new trader

Card Count: 948

Not a lot to talk about on this one, and I feel the trades are slowing down even after I uploaded the collection I bought.  There is just not enough in my wishlist that is pulling in the traders.  I do need to become more active with finding traders that I need cards from.


There are three cards that go toward the collection, and 2 Mythic Rares that are going to the trade binder.

I traded away a Thoughtseize for all this, and since he was a first time new trader he had to send first. And by the time he sent first and I got the cards, that Thoughtseize went up by $4!  So yeah, totally lost out on this trade, but the trade has to go through.

I am happy all together.  How could I not be with getting 2 Legacy cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...