Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spreadsheet Update - Collection Tab: Overview















So la ti da, where the hell have my updates been for the spreadsheet?  Jerk face started the updates to all the tabs, and just left us hanging after the foil tab.  With everything we have talked about the spreadsheets and never got to the real purpose, it is like hearing 90% of a joke and never hearing the punchline.

This is the second to the last tab I have on the spreadsheets, but with the collections tab we can see totals for everything we have, and everything we still need.  I have this tab split up into 4 different sections:

Collection Tab: Prices
Collection Tab: Need Count (Color)
Collection Tab: Need Count (Rarity)
Collection Tab: Need Cost

I would like to also point out that at the bottom of the spreadsheet there are some totals.  Since we have split up the collection into Legacy and Modern stacks, then we can total up the required space/count needed based on color to finish the collection.  This is important for me, so I can plan for space in the current boxes that I have all the cards stored.

I also have rarity count needed totalled up for personal reasons, but I am really only concerned about the set needs, not the total need.

Finally I have totalled up the needed cost to fill out the sets based on rarity, and again it is really more important to know prices for the sets rather than legacy / modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...