Friday, March 27, 2015

Dragons of Tarkir pre-order is in!



The Pre-Order is in!  Once again I got my order from Mead Hall Games, which can be found here:

www.meadhallgames.com

Love these guys!

So yeah, I have a massive work weekend with some upgrades we are going through, so my plan is to open all the Tarkir block boxes, print out all the labels, and get everything sorted.  I really need to get caught up and get ready to play some standard.

So I hope I can get all this sorted out, and post my real countdown number to the blog.  But speaking of the countdown number, there is a guy from the Mead that is going for a complete set of Alpha and he is posting pictures of every card he gets.  So that got me thinking, since I always just post my sealed product, I think I am going to start posting pictures of all the cards I do get in, if it is for a trade or a purchase.

Well here is the picture!


Also wanted to add that I got the Buy a Box promo for Dragons of Tarkir!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...