Thursday, August 30, 2018

I got nothing

So I was hoping to be able to post something on my new SDCC 2018 set I just got in, but I have not received it yet.  Looks like I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get my online order in when they released it, but it never came in the mail.

Fast forward to yesterday, and I sent an e-mail to the support desk about the order.  Looks like I won't be getting my set because I had them ship it to my PO Box, and they cannot deliver to a PO Box and I will be getting a refund soon.  Not that I am really upset, but I really wanted this set for the price they were paying for it, and if they do not ship to PO Boxes, then I just wish they would program their site to not accept those for shipping addresses.

Either way, I will be picking up this set somehow.  Maybe I can order it again when it get's returned and they put it back into inventory?  Or I pick it up on eBay.  Just sucks I was lucky enough to get the cards in, but not get them shipped to me.

On an update note, I should be getting in 3 sealed booster boxes soon.  I am getting two from CardSphere and one from Card Kingdom.  I had to pull the trigger on the 4th Edition Booster box because of the price.  It was really cheap considering the crazy prices that were getting posted now that Revised is at $10k per box.  It is completely outside of what I had setup for my budget, but I just had to pick it up.

Prices are going higher, and I am getting close to finishing up the sealed part of the collection.

Speaking of, I am getting to the point where I am tired of playing the slow game, so what do I do?  Yeah that is right, I am pushing hard now.  Hopefully I will be able to send an update about what I have been doing sooner rather than later, but if you have been reading my blog, you will know that I am just breaking down and picking up everything I can in one fell swoop.

I am no longer waiting on my extra Power 9 cards, and I am going for everything I need.

So yeah, that is it.  Nothing really cool, but wanted to give you an update.  Things are really slow right now, but hey things are still coming in.

/hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...