Sunday, May 13, 2018

I hate Planeswalker Decks

My love for CardSphere grows along with my hate for Planeswalker decks.  I only get 1 set of decks every release but I keep them sealed, but as you have read before I am left with having to get a playset of the Planeswalker Deck only cards for the collection in other ways.  The only real card that costs me anything are the foil Planeswalkers, and it is around $6 per, so that adds up to be around $48 just on those cards.  Everything else I can get below $5.

It is just painful to have to spend some of my CardSphere balance on these types of cards, but I am sure happy CardSphere is there or I would be spending a lot more on getting these cards.

Let's take a look at what came in!

This was the first trade I got in, and it was a pretty good one.  Normally someone in the Netherlands sends me what I need, but there was a slight delay so this person got in first.  I think next release I will just reach out to him directly since he does get me all the higher priced ones I need.




Then I got this big order from another CardSphere trader.  It was nice because I pretty much filled out all the Commons, Lands, and Rares that I needed.  Now I am just hoping the person from the Netherlands comes through and finishes my needs out.

And I just have to add this nice little pickup for the Unlimited cards I am looking for.  Now I only need 25 more cards to finish my Unlimited set!  Crazy!

But yeah, that is just the small adds I wanted to share this week, and as I write this I almost forgot!

Bam!  I picked up a Lorwyn Fat Pack!  Again, just wanted to say how surprised I am with getting all the sealed product I am getting from CardSphere.  It is just great I am able to trade out all my bulk for items like this, which leads me to just keeping that balance up so I can get these types of items! 

Come join me on CardSphere!!!

https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...