Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I get happy when I finish these

Total Card Count: 198

It has been a while since I have been able to use the total card count, but I am also not really tracking it anymore.  I am left with getting everything that has been recently printed outside of ABU, but hey...


Finished up those crappy Planeswalker uncommon cards I need.  Nothing special but knocking them off using CardSphere is just easy.  It has put some thoughts in my head to try and put my Standard Needs on CardSphere to finish out my sets, but I still really want to head up to my LGS and pick those up there.  It is all about supporting places that sell me things that I like.

First it is going to be my LGS, then it will be CardSphere, and then maybe Card Kingdom.  Fuck TCGPlayer in the fucking ass.  I hate that site.  HATE!!!!


BAM!  And yes, all the cards in this update came from the Netherlands.  I swear there is this one guy that buys and opens the Planeswalker deck just to trade to me.  Does he like the packs?  Does he want the cards for his decks?  I should really ask him the next set that is released with these decks.  I do plan on reaching out to him before posting next time.  Since I am getting all the heavy hitting cards from him, I might as well get everything I need from him.

I have the labels for Masters 25 and Dominaria all printed out, I just need to put them on the separators and organize them into my sets.  I have just been so lazy with my collection.  With the addition of my son, I just find myself away from my cards and computer more and more.  At times I just wish he was older so I could start teaching him and see if he likes playing.

Well that was the update.  Come join me on CardSphere!
https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

Send me some Sealed Booster boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...