Friday, April 13, 2018

Buy Listing and CardSphere

Beta Card Count: 20!!!

So this week on the MTG trading blog I got in some pretty good pickups.  CardSphere keeps bringing in the gold as more and more people join the site.  My plan to keep sending out as much as I can to keep my balance up is paying off, and I am actually getting in cards that I need.

Let's take a look.

First one to show, Beta Rod of Ruin.  This trader was someone who decided to send and ship very fast, so fast I could not get pictures of the card before the send.  Not that big of a deal considering it is only a Rod of Ruin, but consider always sending pictures when you send an ABU card.  Just so the person on the other end can approve of the condition.  I was happy when I opened it, so not complaining.

This one I was worried about.  The condition showed very very nice in the picture I was scared it was a fake.  When it got here, it proved out to be real and a great addition to the collection!

I am really enjoying my time on CardSphere, being able to build up that balance of mine for cards like this.  They are not Mint cards, but they are cards I am satisfied with.  I do want the best possible condition of the cards, but I am also a player and want a collection I can play with not just look at.  And the more and more people joining the site just means more of an audience I can trade with.

Come on an join me: https://www.cardsphere.com/ref/711/e4031f

Next up, my toe dip into Buy Listing has been fruitful in my eyes.  I have only been using Card Kingdom and I am really only sending Commons and Uncommons, but I am building up a nice balance there as well.  I was able to get up to around $600 worth and put in my first order.

This box finishes my Onslaught Block.  I am just thankful that I can trade in my bulk for stuff like this.  Knowing this, I can still hold off on more sought after cards and send those through CardSphere getting closer to 80% of their value, while I am only getting around 50% through Buy Listing to trade-in value.

I know, most of you are thinking "Why would I get those boxes?"  These are boxes with very low value, and are not even Modern Legal, but if you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I have a taste for the older sets, and I find more value in those sets.  Considering that these booster boxes are more rare, I thought it would be best for me to pick these up first.  I will be able to snag up the Modern boxes a lot easier, but really feel these older boxes are worth the priority.  They won't go up in value for the cards in the set, but they will go up based off of scarcity and that is good enough reason to pick them up first.

So yeah, this weekend I am packing up about 13 new sends for CardSphere, then I will take a peek to see if there is anything I can send to Card Kingdom.  I also requested that some of the Booster boxes get pricing on CardSphere, there was a trader that let me know they had a box of Stronghold they were willing to send me!  So I hope that gets updated soon so I can finish that block!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...