Saturday, November 23, 2013

Holiday Gift Boxes are back! - Mead Hall Games

They are back!  I dont know what it is about this whole gift box idea, but I love them.


1 2000 count box
4 Theros packs
5 card separators
2 sheets of label stickers
20 lands
1 foil special print card

Now you might think the best part of this whole deal are the packs, or the foil card, but oh no!  I consider the best part of this whole thing is the box itself.  You can hold up to 2000 cards in it, and they stack very well.  When you have a large collection, the hardest thing to do is keeping the small amount of important cards safe.  I had been doing some of this with Fat Pack boxes, but it go to be too overwhelming with how many boxes I needed to keep around.  Now I can keep all my trade stuff in a gift box, and all my foils in another gift box.

I have gone so far as to sleeve up all the cards I am looking to trade, and then storing them in this box. I will get more into the trading setup in a bit, once I get caught up with the sort and count that just got done.


I was hoping they would do this again this year!  So excited, I just had to pick me up two from the Mead Hall Games in Minneapolis when I stopped in to pick up some CUBE sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...