Saturday, November 23, 2013

Commander 2013 - The Source Comics and Games


So it has been a couple of weeks, but I did go out and buy the new Commander set that was released in the beginning of Nov.  Was able to do a pre-order at The Source Comics and Games, swooped in on release day and picked up all 5 new decks.


It was pretty easy to do the pre-order.  I thought there was going to be a limited order, and I would miss it, but all I needed to do was call them up on the pre-order day and reserve myself a set.  No hassle at all.  The day that I went to go pick them up, it seemed they had a ton extra, but they were telling people they could only buy a single blue deck per person / per day.  So they knew what everyone wanted and limited what people could buy off of that, which is pretty cool in my mind.  I am a collector and really hate losing out on stuff because people over buy and sell on eBay.  The Source also sold at list prices, so that was another reason they limited people.

Love The Source!  The everyman store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...