Friday, June 28, 2019

What a world

Total Trade Count: 205,831
Total Foil Count: 3,772

First off, Broke 206k!  Long way to go!

So at some point in time I hope to be writing about an incident on CardSphere that has really upset me.  It has to deal with a trader thinking that I sent them fake cards.  Some I know are not fake, but one could be because I bought it through a collection.  Only issue I have is why in the all fucking hell would someone reback a card that has been reprinted in Dominaria and is worth less than $1.  So until I get through the whole process I will wait on posting something on my Blog.

Love CardSphere, but some traders are complete idiots.  The only problem is that I could have sent a card that was rebacked that is worth less than $1.

On with the show!


This had come in a long time ago, and I just have not written a new Blog.  I am not sure how I feel about the cards that are still in this type of package, but I also do not see the need to pull it out of the packaging because I really do not play with foil cards.  So.... leave it.  But yeah, I keep getting these Player Promo cards, so that makes me happy.  I just have no idea how I am going to get the Tokens.



Modern Horizons, oh how I hate thee.  So I was up at a local LGS and they normally crack boxes and put out bulk stuff for reasonable prices.  Most of the bulk is $0.50 to $1.00 and I am able to just snag some stuff locally.  It is a little higher than CardSphere, but hey support your LGS right?


Yep, don't really care at what price, but if I can get these two cards I will snake them up.  I have high hopes for that Mox.


A playset of these to close out that need, and at $0.50 I could not say no.


I like this card, and I think with the return to Theros this one might see a spike.


This was a $0.50 Mythic Rare for sale.  The card is not worth that much right now, but it will increase in price as the set is rotated out of, and as time goes on.  It is much more of a collection play than a spec, just cant beat that price.



And some Modern Horizons foil cards.  I know, I do not buy Foils, but when there is an ass ton of them, and for some reason I think that MH1 cards are going to be a bit more rare than others, I just felt like these cards could have some runway.  I only spent around $10 for the bunch, so why not.


I also picked up this new release, and funny thing is I actually stuck to my plan of only getting 2 of them!  Last year I got 5 so I could have a playset, but this year I stuck with the plan and only got 2.  Now watch, something in this set is going to spike and I will be punching myself in the face, but at least I stuck with my plan!

So I still only opened up 1 box of MH1 and I still nee over 870 cards for my playset, but I do plan on picking up those slowly for the rest of the year.  The prices all shot way high after release, and now that the latest Modern MagicFest is over, I am hoping that some of the prices will come down.  I do need to pick up those lands pretty quick though, but I do not plan to open any more sealed product for my sets, yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...