Monday, April 1, 2019

Sold my Collection

April's Fools!

Yeah, I did not sell my collection, but I had to do some type of April Fools joke.  I was going to put in my notice at work, but that would have been going to far.

Total Trade Count: 207,674
Total Foil Count: 3,765

I have been getting some of the new cards in the mail, so I thought I would put a new post up.  It is nothing crazy, just some basic lands from the Guild Kits and some Player Rewards Promos.


Here are a ton of the basic lands from the Guild Kits.  As of the writing of this blog, I only need 13 more basic lands from 3 different Guild Kits.


Got these two, and I have to say my favorite is the Disenchant, just cause I am old school.


Then there are these two, but I could care less about them.  Just happy to add them to the collection.


I think the art on this one is a bit out there, but another nice add.


This one came in with a little bit more damage, but I did not want to complain about it.


This one was a bit cool to get, not going to lie.  It is a nice to have this in the collection.


I dont care what anyone else says, I love this card.  I have an Unlimited playset, and I just love them.  I used to play a Red / Blue vintage deck, and this card was just great.  I know the prices have come down a lot since there are so many other direct damage cards out there now, but back in the day, this was a big deal.  Serra Angel in one shot!

These are the posts that annoy me the most.  I just hate putting up pictures of cards that come in, as it makes me feel like I am just bragging but who could really brag about these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...