Wednesday, April 29, 2015

16,552 New Trade in, but not 100%

Lets start out with the big one!


Pretty decent trade here, I did trade away a couple of Revised dual lands for these cards and it was a pretty even up trade, but I really wanted to get the trade done because it is with a really cool trader that I love making trades with.  I did get a couple of Standard cards, and some Legacy cards, but most of them are Modern cards.  Considering that I am starting on the Modern sets I consider this a big win on my side.  I was also able to pick up a Temporal Trespass for trade.  There was one card that I am waiting on to finalize, but I should be able to accept the trade soon.

Next trade:


This was a small trade with one Legacy and four Modern.  Four cards that I needed and one for trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break time

I am going to be taking a break from updating my blog until I start doing more with Magic the Gathering.  I am not going to sell the collect...